Update Student Record


How do I update my student records? 


  • MyMacomb

Additional Details

 Note: Once this form is filled out it will provide you with your student ID. 


To update your information (such as name, address and/or program information) or if you have not attended Macomb Community College for two or more years, you must complete and submit a Student Update Form and submit along with a copy of your driver's license (both sides) or State ID card, to the Records and Registration Services Office in person, by mail, fax or electronically.

Phone and email addresses can also be updated using Self-Service. From the Self-Service homepage, expand the home top menu. Select User Options and then User Profile. Here you can update email addresses and phone numbers by clicking on the pencil icon to edit what is currently on record.

Print Article


Article ID: 117705
Tue 10/6/20 11:26 AM
Tue 3/26/24 11:47 AM